All questions occurred between 15th and 31st January
1. Which former Worcestershire & England batsman’s birthday is on 15 January?
2. Which Australian batsman died on 19 January 2004 following an assault?
3. Who scored 221 for England at Lord’s in 2004 – the highest since Graham Gooch’s triple hundred in 1990?
4. How many runs did George Headley score in the 2nd innings of his Test debut v England in 1930? 5. Which Worcestershire player, who never batted in his 3 Tests appearances, died on 20 January 1954?
6. Which West Indian-born, England batsman died whilst batting in Africa on 15 January 1989?
Q. How many questions in the over can you answer? No prizes! No entries needed! A. Answers will be given at the February meeting and on website soon after, together with another over of questions!